Wednesday, April 6, 2011

M.I.A.

Talk about falling of the face of the earth.   So many new things have been going on that blogging has obviously taken a backseat to it all.  I'm not sure anyone reads my blog anymore since it moved, and I stopped posting.

However, I would like to get back to posting.  I have tons of found tutorials for tutorial posts. I have also been working really hard on my business.  New sites and new products, and custom orders have keeping me busy, busy.  I'm not complaining :)

Look out for a tutorial link up post soon!

I'll leave you with a few pictures I shot today. It feels weird to write a blog post without any.




and one from the other day with my little one wearing a new product, Ruffle Capris.


I'll be back soon. See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment