Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Girlie Tutorial Link List


Hey there!! Hope everyone is well. I have been super busy lately. Though I have not had much time for crafting :*( Sad I know. I am hoping that next week I can get back to business, and my sewing machine. She is feeling a little neglected.  I have found a bunch of cool tutorials of little girls clothing and thought I’d share. I have decided to try my hand at making some clothes for my 3 year old daughter.  It can’t be that hard, right?!  So, here is the list of items I’d love to make for my munchkin. If you have seen them already…sorry! If not…AWESOME, enjoy!
toddler-halter
itty-bitty-dress-enlargement
bandanna-dress1
2-layer-twirly-skirt1
the-shirt-dress
reversible-dress
charming-skirt
pillowcase-dress
sunny-days-dress-and-top
twirly-skirt
(no picture)
tulle-skirt
(no picture)
Here are a few more cool bag tutorials I’d like to try!
quilted-garden-tote
jordybag_patternimg
3397677050_0c7567bf81
Lastly for the Nursing mama’s the Hooter Hider
tute
I hope there has been something that can be useful to you.  I can’t wait to make some cute stuff for my daughter.  I will be preparing for her Birthday party we will be having tomorrow. She will be 3 on Tuesday the 28th. It just blows my mind how quickly the kids grow.  I guess it is natural to want to keep them small forever *sigh*.  Motherhood is definitely an experience! Some days I am so ready to pull out my hair, and then others I can’t stop smiling.  No matter what kind of day I am having it is 100% worth it.
So tell me what is your favorite part of Motherhood? If you don’t have children what are you looking forward to? Also, what kind of projects have you been up to?  I love to see what others are doing.  It’s a great inspiration!!  Have a great weekend :D

No comments:

Post a Comment