Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The look for LESS


How many of you love furniture from Pottery Barn, The Land of Nod, etc.?  I do, but I do not like the price tag.  I’m a Craigslist budget kinda gal.  Well, I have a new favorite site called Knock Off Wood.  Knock Off Wood is run by Ana and features expensive furniture pieces, figures out how to make them on the cheap, and posts the plans for you! All you have to do is buy the supplies, and do the manual labor (or make ask your hubby do it).   My hubby is very handy when it comes to building things…score for me!  I also like tools, especially power tools..Oh YEAH!
Here are a few of the projects I plan to tackle :)
You see what I mean?!
That’s just the tip of the iceberg people.
There are SO many plans on Ana’s site.
FABULOUS!!
I guarantee you will find something that will inspire you to get to building!
(or make your hubby build for you).

No comments:

Post a Comment