Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Girls, girls, girls-Tutorial Links


Here are the latest tutorials I have found that I want to try.
All of them are for little girls.
Sewing clothing for my daughter is my new favorite thing.
As always, I like to share :)
Sewwwww, without further ado….
The Warhold Dress from MADE
Here are several from Create and Delegate
Ruffle Skirt with Pockets from A Quiet Little Life
Easy Bubble Dress from Polkanuts
Shirred Pillowcase Dress from Sugar Bee
A few goodies from Make It and Love It
Pleated Dress
A Ruffled Bubble Skirt from A Lemon Squeezy Home
I think that is plenty for now.  If you have little girls these should keep you busy for a little while ;-)
Monday the weekly giveaways will begin again…woohoo!!
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend.
Be sure to come back Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment