Wednesday, February 16, 2011

New Tutorial Links


It’s been a while since I have done a post with tutorials I would love to try (and think you should too).  I may have to break these up into more than one post.  Are you ready?  Of course you are! Click on the picture and it will take you to the blog the tutorial is posted on :)
The Sunshine Dress from Lemon Squeezy Home
The Alice Dress from Little Red Roost
The Planket from The Crafter’s File Box
Almost No Sew Ruffle Purse from Susie Harris
Baby Rocker Dress from I Am Momma Hear Me Roar
In the Garden Shirred Dress from From an Igloo
Stamped Initial Necklace from The Idea Room
Dresden Plate Skirt from Crafterhours
Thick Waistband Skirt from All About Mommies
Little Girls Tunic with Tank Top from Tea Rose Home
Tote Bag from Sew Prim Kris
Cute Hair Posies from Not So Idle Hands
Winter Dress into Summer Skirt from Prudent Baby
and Cozy Cotton Cover Up
and Super SImple Wrap Skirt
Belted Cherry Dress from Kojo Designs
Decorative Dish Towels from 2 Giggle Boxes
Simple Pajama Shorts from Made
Alter a Knit Summer Dress from Make It and Love It
Layered Skirt from Ruffles and Stuff
These should keep you busy for a while!
I don’t think I will ever finish my to do list at the rate I’m going.
I am always adding more on before I can even knock out a few projects.
I guess on the bright side, I’ll NEVER run out of things to do :)
(neither will you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment