Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Handmade Christmas-Endless Possibilities


Well with a month to go I have been trying to decide on some of the handmade gifts I want to make this year.  As we know I love to use tutorials from other bloggers…it really is the way to go!  I put together a tutorial list of great gifting ideas.
I am making these cute “Friendship Bags” created by P.S. I Quilt.
friendshipbagtuttitle
I am going to fill the bags with these super cute scarfs from Hope Studios.
Scarf
Along with these Scrabble Tile Pendant Necklaces from Trey & Lucy.
Scrabbletilenecklaces
As well as these Pretty little Key Fobs from Buttercuppity.
KeyFob2
With a possibility of these wallets to match from Lola Nova.
LolaNovaWallet
But wait, don’t forget these must haves for the ladies that love to read just as much as I do.   Bookmarks from 7 Layer Studio.
Bookmarks
What do ya think, to ambitious? There are about 10 ladies I would like to do this for :)   lol  I better get my bootie a movin’.  But, I figure I have a month, right?! Should be a piece of cake!!
Next post I will post some great tutes for things for the kids…..aren’t you so excited?!
Do you have any great tutorial to share that would make fabulous Holiday Gifts? Leave a comment and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment