Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Latest finds tutorial links


As you can tell I love little girl clothing tutorials.
I have found a few for mom too…
Sorry to those of you who don’t have a little mama to sew for.
Here are the latest tutorial links for ya!
Summer Frock from Freshly Picked
Skirt with shorts from Sugar Bee
Captain America Shirt from I am Momma
Elastic Band {Empire Waist} Dress from Smashed Peas & Carrots
JCrew Skirt Knock Off from My Life a Happy Circus
Layered Ruffle Top Dress from Drink & Dress
Tumbler Skirt from Crap I’ve Made
There you have it, some tutes for the big ladies, and the little ladies :)
Have you made anything from any of the tutorial links I have posted on the blog?
If so, Link up below so we can all see.
I love seeing everyone’s different interpretation of one tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment